1. We believe that the Holy Bible is the inspired Word of the Almighty God; that in it’s original form it is infallible.
2. We believe that every aspect of Christian living, including but not limited to practices, thoughts and endeavors, must be based upon the Word of God.
3. We believe that there is one God who revealed Himself in three persons: The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.
We further believe that God is: Sovereign (Supreme Power), Holy and Perfect.
4. We believe in the Genesis account of creation; that God is the source of all life and that all souls belong to Him.
5. We believe that man was originally created in the image of God, but through disobedience fell, incurring both physical and spiritual death. All men are therefore born with a sinful nature and thereby separated from the life of God until they receive the atoning work of Jesus Christ.
6. We believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, that he was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life and being without sin offered Himself as the sin offering to atone for and completely remit the sins of mankind.
7. We believe that Jesus Christ died a physical death on a cross, thereby becoming a curse for mankind, that disobedience might be fulfilled and made of none effect.
8. We believe Jesus Christ was crucified and buried; three days following His burial, He was resurrected. After forty days he ascended into heaven and is now seated on the right hand of God. This making Jesus Christ the author and finisher of the Christian Faith and the Only mediator between God and man.
9. We believe it is only through accepting Jesus Christ as one’s personal Lord and Savior that one may attain salvation and that this is the soul means under heaven given to mankind to attain salvation. We further believe salvation is by grace through faith and not by the outward works of any person.
10. We believe that the public confession of faith in Jesus Christ must be followed by water baptism in the name of Jesus Christ. This baptism is to be performed by completely immersing the convert into water.
11. We believe that in order to make his or her calling an election sure and to insure proper standing is maintained, a convert must: (A) avail him or herself to the teachings of the Word of God, (B) assemble and fellowship with other believers, and (C) constantly examine his or her relationship with Jesus Christ and his fellowman.
12. We believe that both heaven and hell are literal places that God, after judging mankind by Jesus Christ by Jesus Christ, will grant to those who have believed and accepted Jesus Christ’s eternal life and those that have believed not will be eternally damned. We further believe that God sends no man or women to heaven or hell; but that the choice is made by one's self.
13. We believe that all Christians should receive the baptism of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues.
14. We believe that after one has accepted Jesus Christ as Savior, then he or she must become a part of a local assembly that will teach them how to live an overcoming life and become an effective witness for Jesus Christ.